Hey everyone! We all are living in an era where multi -tasking is the need of the hour. We are always looking for ways to get more out of time, efforts and of course our beauty products.
Today I am going to review the ultimate multi tasker in beauty – a BB cream and this one comes from the renowned and trusted brand The Body Shop. It claims to fight, not just hide acne & blemishes.
ABOUT THE TEA TREE BB CREAM :
Perfect your complexion and fight the look of blemishes with the Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream. This dual action cream gives you flawless coverage whilst tackling the appearance of blemishes. Blemishes and imperfections are instantly covered – Lightweight formula gives shine-free complexion –
QUANTITIY : 40 ml
PRICE : INR 1095 Buy it online from The Body Shop
The BB cream is packaged in a neat flip flop tube. The packaging is sturdy and travel friendly.
SHADES AVAILABLE :
The Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream comes in 3 shades that blend seamlessly into all skin tones for natural-looking coverage.
NOTE WORTHY INGREDIENTS :
It is formulated with purifying Community Fair Trade organic tea tree oil from Kenya.
The product contains only pure leaf essential oil, made with hand-harvested leaves and gently steam-distilled for an exceptional-quality purifying essential oil.
MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE TEA TREE FLAWLESS BB CREAM : THE PROS
- I absolutely love that this is not just a make up product that temporarily camoflauges acne or blemishes but it actually fights them.
- The tee tree oil helps in fighting existing acne & blemishes and preventing new ones. Infact tea tree oil is known to be as good as benzoyl peroxide (that is used in prescription anti acne ointments ) in terms of fighting acne without irritating the skin as benzoyl peroxide may.
- Of late I have been breaking out a lot and with consistent use of the Tea Tree Flawless BB cream I find that my skin is calmer, the redness post inflammation has reduced and my breakouts have also significantly reduced.
- It gives a wonderful matte effect on application. My face feels very clean and fresh on application of the cream.
- It is good in oil control and keeps oiliness at bay for at least 3-4 hrs.
- It is very easy to blend into the skin.
- It does not flake or melt in the heat.
- The availability of 3 shades is a huge plus since you are bound to found one that is right for you. I am using the shade 01 Light.
- It gives sheer coverage that evens out the skin tone, reduces the appearance of blemishes and brightens the complexion. The coverage is buildable.
MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE TEA TREE FLAWLESS BB CREAM : THE CONS
- It has no SPF and that’s the only con for me.
- Some may find the price to be a con but little goes a long way so this one’s gonna last you really long even with daily usage.
RATING : 4.5/5
RECOMMENDATION AND REPURCHASE :
I would definitely recommend this product to all the beauties with acne & blemish prone/combination/oily skin – this one’s god sent for you.