In today’s post I will be sharing an everyday 5 minute natural makeup look that you can wear to work or college.
PRODUCTS REQUIRED :
- A good base product for an even toned look. You can use a good BB or CC cream or a sheer coverage foundation. I have used the L’oreal Paris Magic Nude liquid powder.
- A black eyeliner – I have used the Maybelline Hyperglossy Liquid Eyeliner. However you can use any black liner – pencil/liquid/felt tip. I find liquid liner easier to work with and the maybelline one happend to be my favorite.
- A compact (optional) – to set the foundation/BB cream
- A natural color lip balm/lip gloss/lipstick – I have used Mac matte lipstick in kinda sexy topped with a coat of Revlon lip butter in berry smoothie. This gives a natural ‘my lips but better’ finish and this combination is close to my natural lip color. You can find a neutral lipstick that flatters your complexion without looking too dull.
ACHIEVING THE LOOK :
- Prep your skin by using a moisturizer with SPF and start by blending a sheer coverage foundation or BB cream to achieve an even toned complexion. Try not to use too much product or go for too heavy coverage as this is a simple day time look. We want the skin to look polished but natural. Once the foundation/BB cream application is done you may use a pressed/loose powder in the oily zones.
- Next draw a thin sharp line as close to the upper lash line as possible. This will make your lashes look naturally thicker. If you wish to you may apply kajal but I prefer to leave the lower lash line without any lining. Drawing a narrow eyeliner also makes your eyes look bigger and more awake.
- Lastly finish with a natural peachy pink lipstick/lipgloss. The lip color should be as close to your natural lip color as possible to give you that ‘my lips but better’ look.
This is an easy everyday 5 minute natural make up tutorial to look like a better version of yourself without looking too made up.
Do give it a try!