Summers are here and the heat is slowly beginning to get untolerable. With such weather one is tempted to have sodas and cold drinks to keep cool but stop! The coolness comes at the cost of fitness since sodas are packed with loads of unhealthy calories and chemicals.
Today I will be sharing a refreshing detox juice recipe perfect for the summers to keep you cool and fit.
- 1 Pineapple
- 1 Carrot
- Half Ginger
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Chop the pineapple and carrot into small pieces.
- Put the chopped pineapple and carrot in the blender / juicer and blend till a smooth consistency is obtained. You may also add ice cubes while blending if you prefer your juice cold.
- Grate the ginger and squeeze to extract juice. Add the ginger juice to the carrot pineapple mixture and blend well.
- Strain and your refreshing summer detox juice is ready to serve!
Health Benefits :
- Pineapple is a rich source of vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, phosphorous, fiber and it is also low in fat in cholesterol. It is great for your skin, bones and for improving digestion.
- Carrot is a rich source of vitamins A C E and B complex. It stimulates and improves digestion and liver function, improves the eyesight , prevents cancer and of course helps you have great skin and hair!
- Ginger helps in improving immunity, digestion and relieving pains.
So this was a quick and easy recipe for a refreshing detox summer juice. Do try it and stay healthy!