I have a combination skin type and I am always on the look out for face wash that will control excess oil without making my skin too dry. However many of the ‘oil control’ face washes I used earlier would dry out the rest of my face barring the oily zone resulting in unsightly dry patches.
I recently came across Himalaya Herbals Oil Clear Face wash and here’s my review of the same:
Himalaya Herbals Oil Clear Lemon Face Wash is a soap free face wash which help clean the skin. It effectively removes excess oil, dirt and grime without stripping away excess moisture. The skin feels soft afterwards. The face wash is quite mild. Himalaya Herbals Oil Clear Lemon Face Wash brightens and reveals glowing skin. It enriched with natural ingredient which help to fairer and nourished skin.
- Helps in fairer skin
- Cleans the skin
- Soap free suitable for all skin
INR 55 for 50ml
How to use product
Moisten face, apply a small quantity of Oil Clear Lemon Foaming Face Wash and gently work up a lather using a circular motion. Wash off and pat dry. Use twice daily.
- Lovely fragrance. I feel instantly refreshed when I open the face wash.
- Micro granules – The face wash has got these tiny blue micro granules which have a gentle exfoliating action that I totally love.
- Leaves the skin feeling satiny soft – this is the biggest pro for me. Though it controls oil it doesn’t dry out the skin unlike a couple of other face washes I used in the past that left my skin feeling dry and stretchy.
- Herbal composition – It is soap free and contains less chemicals.
- Reasonably priced
I don’t really think there are any cons for this product apart from the fact that it foams slightly less – not poor though but those who are in love with face washes that foam heavily may not like this product.
Rating : 5/5
I wholeheartedly recommend this face wash to combination and oily skinned beauties.