There are several good anti acne face washes available but nothing beats natural products that come from your own kitchen!
Today’s post deals with how to make your own anti acne salicylic face wash with natural ingredients from your kitchen.
WHY SALICYLIC ACID IS GOOD FOR ACNE :
Salicylic acid is one of the commonest ingredient used to treat acne and one of the main compositions of several anti acne face washes and ointments. It promotes exfoliation or the shedding of dead and damaged skin cells. It can reach the root of follicles in the skin and clear out the pores. Thus it helps in reducing the number of new break outs.
INGREDIENTS FOR THE FACE WASH :
- Mustard Powder – 1/2 to 1 tea spoon (enough to cover the face)
- Rose water or tap water – 1/2 to 1 tea spoon (enough to make a paste)
- Mix the mustard powder and rose water to form a paste.
- Massage the paste gently onto your face in circular motions for about a minute.
- Rinse with water and pat dry.
- For added benefit you may even leave on the paste for 2 minutes and then rinse.
Mustard is an amazing natural source of salicylic acid and will work wonders against acne when used consistently!
So this was all about natural salicylic anti acne face wash. Hope you enjoyed reading the post.