Hey everyone! I have battled uneven skin tone and freckles since several years and today I am going to review the L’occitane Immortelle Brightening Moisture Cream that claims to help you achieve an even and bright complexion along with anti aging benefits.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT :
The Immortelle Brightening Moisture Cream offers triple action benefits to help minimize the appearance of wrinkles, even skin tone and brighten the complexion.
ABOUT THE IMMORTELLE BRIGHTENING SKIN CARE RANGE :
L’occitaine’s Immortelle Brightening skin care line provides beauty benefits from the Mediterranean “flowers of light,” Immortelle and Bellis Perennis (Daisy). Immortelle is a flower with exceptional longevity: it never fades, even after it has been picked. Its essential oil is rich in active molecules with unique anti-aging results. Bellis perennis, better known as the daisy, yields a brightening extract that helps maintain an even skin tone.
NOTE WORTHY INGREDIENTS
- Immortelle essential oil helps minimize the appearance of wrinkles and make the skin appear younger looking.
- Bellis perennis extract and Vitamin C help skin appear more even toned.
- Garden Nasturtium extract that helps smooth and even the complexion, stimulating the skin’s natural ability to reflect light for a more luminous, youthful glow.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE :
Apply the fresh and light formula each morning and evening to clean, dry face and neck.
QUANTITY : 50ml
PRICE : INR 4290. Buy it online from L’occitane here
PACKAGING : It comes in a jar packaging.
EFFECTIVENESS TESTS :
Dermatologically tested. Non comedogenic.
Scientifically proven effectiveness :
– Dark spots are reduced -30%
– Skin radiance is increased +19%
MY EXPERIENCE : THE PROS
- It is extremely light weight. It has a wonderful gel like texture that sinks into the skin. It does not make the skin greasy at all hence it is perfect for my combination skin and would suit all skin types very well.
- I could comfortably use the moisturizer in all seasons including summers since it provides just the right amount of hydration.
- It gives a wonderful cooling sensation on application that leaves the skin refreshed.
- I absolutely love its floral fragrance – I actually love how all L’occitaine products smell, simple heavenly fragrance.
- THIS MOISTURIZER ACTUALLY LIVES UP TO ITS CLAIM. I did notice my dark spots as well as tan fading. My complexion looked much more even and brighter. My skin felt instantly smoothed from the first application itself. It always leaves a soft glow on my skin when I apply it over night.
- I cannot comment on its efficacy in reducing wrinkles since I don’t have any as of now but yes my skin definitely feels softer and plumper with consistent use of the Immortelle Brightening Moisture Cream.
- This moisturizer has never broken me out. It contains no alcohol, no animal ingredients (vegan), no BHA, no BHT, no EDTA, no formol or formaldehyde, no gluten, no mineral oils, no parabens, no pthtalates, no synthetic colorants, no triclosan which makes it absolutely safe to use for even sensitive or acne prone skin types.
- It packs in an amazing punch of ingredients that are wonderful anti- oxidants and skin brightening agents. The best part is these ingredients are derived from natural plant sources.
- Its an amazing day and night cream combined in one.
- Little goes a long way as far as the L’occitaine Immortelle Brightening Moisture Cream is concerned.
MY EXPERIENCES THE CONS :
- It is pricey but but gives visible results so if price tag is not an issue for you I would definitely recommend you to try this out.
- It comes in jar packaging hence a Q tip or disposable spoon must be used ideally for application to prevent contamination of the ingredients.
RATING : 4.5/5
RECOMMENDATION : This is one of the best moisturizers I have tried and I recommend it to all skin types.