Today I am going to write about a product that bailed me through when I was facing hair fall issues – Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Shampoo.
Ingredients and Claims – Check out the image below
Avilability – Only at exclusive Patanjali Baba Ramdev stores but there are many of them around so you will pretty much find one of them.
Price – Rupees 95 for 200 ml which is pretty reasonable for the quality and quantity you get.
My experience – The Good
- I experienced a drastic reduction in my hair fall.
- Lathers well – you require little quantity of this shampoo as it lathers well.
- Cleanses thoroughly and removes oil and dirt well.
- Little goes a long way.
- Makes hair soft
- Hair entangles less for at least 2 days post wash.
- Makes hair smooth and adds some shine.
- Contains less chemicals as compared to other shampoos and is sulphate free.
- Some of you can even get away without using a conditioner post the application of this shampoo since it makes hair quite soft.
- Really economical and cost effective product.
- I have recommended this shampoo to many of my patients and they are happy with the results.
My experience – The Not so Good
- Not entirely “organic” shampoo – has its share of chemicals.
- Tends to dry out the scalp a wee bit – I experienced a slight itchy scalp on and off but everyone may not experience the same.
I would rate it a 3.5 out of 5. I subtracted 1.5 points due to the chemical content and the drying I experienced.
Would I recommend it –
Overall I find this shampoo a wonderful product specially for those wrestling with damaged hair or hair fall.