Today I am reviewing the last product from the Oriflame Optimals White Range – The Optimals White Balancing Toner for Normal / Combination Skin
QUANTITY : 200 ml
PRICE : INR 499
NOTEWORTHY INGREDIENTS :
- Sodium Citrate : Helps adjust the PH balance of the skin.
- Lactic acid : Adjusts the PH balance besides acting as a mild exfoliator and moisturizing agent.
- Cranberry and Rumex extracts : Antioxidants with skin lightening properties.
- Glycerin : A wonderful moisturizer
- The ingredient list packs good ingredients for balancing the skin PH as well as keep it moisturized.
It comes in a plastic bottle with a cap that shuts tightly.
It is a transparent liquid that is slightly sticky.
I take a drop or two of the toner on a cotton ball and dab it over my face after cleansing it with the Oriflame Optimals White Cleanser.
MY EXPERIENCE : THE PROS
- The toner makes my skin feel cleaner and more tightened.
- It effectively removes cleanser residue if any.
- I am extremely happy that it does not dry out the skin.
- TONERS DO NOT CLOSE PORES AS IS THE COMMONEST MYTH : IN FACT THE PORES OF YOUR SKIN DO NOT OPEN OR CLOSE BUT THEIR APPEARANCE CAN BE MINIMIZED. I find that the Optimals Balancing toner checks the excess sebum production and thus the pores appear minimized.
- I am happy that it contains lactic acid which is wonderful Alpha hydroxy acid, so I keep feeling that my skin is getting mildly exfoliated and refreshed every time I use the toner.
- It has antioxidants and skin brightening agents.
- Value for money.
- Little goes a long way.
MY EXPERIENCE : THE CONS
- It feels slightly sticky in consistency – not greasy but just slightly sticky so one has to be careful not to go overboard while using it.
- The packaging makes it slightly travel unfriendly.
I would absolutely recommend this toner to all the girls with normal and combination skin.