Hey everyone! After my wonderful experience with the Optimals White Cleanser from Oriflame today I am going to review another product from the range : The Optimals White Even Out Night Cream.
I have a fair complexion and freckles, this makes my skin tone uneven. Let’s see how the product fared and whether is helped to “even out ”
ABOUT THE PRODUCT :
Rich nourishing night cream that helps to reduce dark spots while your skin rests, complementing the action of your Even Out Day Cream. Contains patented antioxidant Lingon 50:50 technology and enriched with Rumex active for an even skin complexion.
QUANTITY : 50ml
PACKAGING : It comes packaged in a glass jar with a cap that shuts tightly.
PRICE : INR 999 You can buy it online from the Oriflame website here
THE NOTE WORTHY INGREDIENTS :
- Caprylic Capric Triglyceride : A fatty acid derived from coconut this softens and replenishes the skin and is a very good moisturizing agent.
- Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract : A flower derivative that has skin brightening properties
- Vitis Vinifera : An anti oxidant grape extract that protects the skin against free radical damage
- Morbus Bombycis or white mulberry extract : Has strong brightening properties.
- Scutellaria Baicalensis extract : A chinese traditional flowering plant with wonderful skin lightening properties
- Lingon 50:50 and Rumex active : Act as antioxidants and skin brightening agents.
All in all it has a powerful set of brightening and antioxidant agents, most of which are natural derivatives.
It is slightly thick white cream but not greasy.
MY EXPERIENCE – THE PROS :
- Wonderfully emollient cream without being greasy. When I apply this overnight I wake up to soft skin.
- Has a pleasant fragrance – I love good smelling products :-).
- Reduced my tanning considerably. I am prone to tanning quickly and have a sun sensitive skin but after application of the Even Out Night Cream I would notice the tan considerable reduced the next morning.
- Gets absorbed easily into the skin.
- I did not expect it to reduce my freckles, since freckles tend to be permanent in nature but I did expect it to even out my uneven skin tone specially around the mouth and cheeks and yes it did live up to my expectation significantly 🙂
- My skin did appear more even toned and slightly brighter than before.
- There was no increase or darkening of my freckles which made me happy 🙂
- I did not expect this to lighten my complexion further but it definitely reduced the dullness of my skin. I believe primarily that is what one should expect out of lightening creams – reducing the dullness and overall brightening the complexion. Actually change in your skin color is too much to expect out of a cream!!!
- Does not make the face oily and will suit all skin types.
MY EXPERIENCE – THE CONS :
Its heavy glass jar packaging makes it slightly difficult to travel with. Besides that absolutely none.
Would heartily recommend this night cream to anyone looking to soften and brighten the skin.
RATING : 4.5/5