I believe face wash is one of the most important steps in skin care and its indeed tough to find a good face wash/cleanser that cleanses well without drying out the skin. Did I find that cleanser in Oriflame Optimals White Foaming Gel? Lets find out in today’s product scan :
About the Product :
It is a refreshing foaming cleanser that effectively cleanses normal / combination skin and removes make up preparing it for your toner application. With patented antioxidant technology Lingon 50:50 and skin lightening complex.
Price : INR 499 for 200 ml but currently it is available at a discount of 30% so would cost INR 399 🙂
Product Scan : Noteworthy Ingredients
- Glycerin : This will ensure skin doesn’t dry out post cleansing.
- Cocamidopropyl betaine : This is high up on the ingredient list at number 3 and it is basically an organic compound derived from coconut oil so you can expect all the wonderful properties of coconut oil added in.
- Hydantoin : A compound of glcolyic acid and urea that will gently exfoliate dead skills while maintaining the moisture.
- Cranberry, Citric acid and Rumex extracts : These will give your skin the glowy brightening and lightening effect
Overall the cleanser packs in some amazing ingredients that will work well in cleansing as well as brightening.
It comes in a convinient pump dispenser that’s hygenic and easy to use.
It is a clear non sticky gel like in consistency and foams well. One pump is sufficient for the face and neck.
My experience with the product : The Pros
- The quantity required for cleansing is less so a little goes a long way.
- Thanks to the amazing ingredients the cleanser packs I could instantly – and I specifically use the word instantly because I could notice that my skin immediately felt cleaner softer and brighter post first use itself – as if I got a salon clean up done. I have an uneven skin tone but whenever I cleanse with this cleanser I can feel that my skin looks a lot more even and fresh.
- The cleanser does not leave a residue.
- It makes skin soft and it is not overtly drying so no stretchy feeling post face wash.
- I have a combination skin and this helped in oil control to some extent.
- It removes make up gently.
- It did not give me any acne or rash and will suit sensitive skins well since it is very gentle.
- It is pocket friendly and total value for money.
My Experience : The Cons
The only con that I can think of right now is that travelling with the face wash could be a bit of an issue since this doesn’t come in a travel size pack and when I had received the courier of the product, the product had leaked out a bit but besides this absolutely nothing.
THE BONUS : MY HUSBAND LOVES THIS!!
Yes he too has tried this face wash and he absolutely loves it – infact he says this is one of the best face washes we have ever used! He has a really sensitive skin and it suits him well so all you guys this one is for you as well!!
Repurchase : Need I say ? A big yes!!
Recommendation : I would absolutely recommend this face wash to men and women with normal / combination skin.